By Jens Prüfer
The legendary IOEA summer school goes into its 19th (!) round from 23-27 May 2022 in a beautiful hideaway on the island of Corsica.
- To promote the use of appropriate methods to analyze governance, structures and dynamics of collectives and communities.
- To provide researchers with up to date synthesis on the evolutions of the research program.
- To develop networking and cooperation among researchers and among their institutions.
Ph.D. students, Post-docs and researchers, in Economics, Management, Political Science, Sociology, Law and other social sciences.
Formal lectures will be given every morning. Each lecture is dedicated to the extensive presentation of the state of the art of the discipline on a specific applied or theoretical topic. Afternoons will be dedicated to workshops devoted either to research questions or methodologies. Seminars, held in the second part of the afternoon, allow the participants to have their work discussed by recognized scholars in the field.
Karen Alter (Norhwestern, USA), Marc Bourreau (Télécom Paris, FR), Rachel Kranton (Duke, USA), Andrea Mattozzi (European University Institute, Italie), Dilip Mookherjee (Boston Univ., USA), Felix Oberholzer-Gee, (Harvard, USA), Dominic Rohner (Univ. de Lausanne, CH), Bernard Salanié (Colombia Univ., USA), Steve Tadelis (U.C. Berkeley, USA), Margarethe Wiersema (U.C. Irvine, USA).
Giovanni Andreottola (Univ. Naples, IT), Florian Englmaier (LMU Munich, TBC), Thilo Huning (Univ. of York, UK), Claire Lim (UCL, UK), Sultan Mehmood (New Economic School, Moscow, RU), Joaquín Morales Belpaire (Univ. Privada Boliviana, BO), Radoslawa Nikolowa (Queen Mary University of London, UK), Marta Troya Martinez (New Economic School, Moscow, RU), Xiao Yu Wang (Duke, USA), Erina Ytsma (Carnegie Mellon, USA).
Eric Brousseau (University Paris-Dauphine - PSL)
Attendants will be selected on the basis of their resume, and of a paper or of a presentation of their research program.
- Closing date for application : 15th of February 2022
- Notification of acceptance : 28th of February 2022
- Closing date for registration : 15th of April 2022